Honestly don’t understand why you still are friends with me when it seems everything I do pisses you off. I am who I am and I’m not changing that for anyone; not even you who I honestly think as one of my closest friends.
Love this song. I don’t care what my friends think of Taylor Swift. This album is really good!!!
Things I want to do before I die:
- Start a successful multi-media entertainment company
- Write a novel(s)
- Produce and record an album
- Create a famous web/television series
- Direct a feature film
- Become somewhat well known, even “famous”.
- And do all of this with the help of my closest friends.
- Find a girl who can support me through all of these things.
A little piece I’m working on :) Can’t wait to complete it.
Source: SoundCloud / jasongarwood
I don’t normally post stuff like this; but this is just beautiful.
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
What really annoys me is when people think they know me yet have never spoken to me nor had a meaningful conversation with me at all.
I don’t have time for these people, nor will I spend my time trying to convince them anymore, I’m moving on with my life. Losing friends is hard but if it’s for the greater good then so be it.
HUGE day for love. After months of hard work and protest, marriage equality has passed in France — 331 to 225.
There were huge protests for this when we were in France earlier this year. Glad to see how it turned out :)
Your turn Parliament. Get your shit together!